Stretch Marks are visible lines and bands on the skin caused by the stretching of the skin’s connective tissues. These lines are of different textures and colors ranging from purple to bright pink or light grey. They commonly appear on the skin during or after a pregnancy, or after a dramatic change in body weight. Stretch marks vary in size as well as the location of their appearance.
Stretch marks can appear anywhere on the body, however, most commonly they appear on the abdomen, breasts, thighs, buttocks, and underarms. Once they appear, a qualified doctor is supposed to review them medically. An appropriate treatment plan is then suggested to the patient. If you too suffer from stretch marks on your body, you can have them removed or diminished through Stretch Mark Removal treatment in Dubai. The treatment can either remove the marks completely or lighten their visibility to the extent that they don’t seem noticeable.
Before & After
No Guarantee, as the results may vary from person to person.
Stretch Marks Removal Candidates
You can be a good candidate for stretch marks treatment in Dubai if:
- You have stretch marks on your body caused by weight gain, muscle gain, puberty or pregnancy.
- You have reasonable expectations from the treatment.
- You are in overall good health.
Stretch Marks Removal Goals
Stretch Mark Removal in Dubai aims to:
- Diminish the appearance of stretch marks.
- Enhance the appearance of the skin.
- Restore confidence and self-esteem.
Stretch Marks Removal Techniques
Stretch Mark Removal Dubai is a permanent and safe procedure to enhance the appearance of the skin by reducing the visibility of stretch marks.
There are several ways through which this goal can be achieved. The most common techniques involve:
- Laser Treatment – This procedure involves using laser wavelengths to remove thin layers of skin around the stretch marks. Different lasers target different types of stretch marks, which can be darker or lighter. The heat from the laser light is absorbed by the skin, which triggers the production of elastin and collagen, thereby restoring the skin’s elasticity. Once the stretch marks have been targeted and removed, the treated area will heal quickly, and new skin layers will emerge in place of the old ones.
- Surgical Treatment – If your stretch marks are found in the abdominal or thigh region, they can be permanently removed through surgical procedures. Tummy tuck and thigh lift remove excess skin from the abdominal and thigh region by tightening the skin and tissues. As a result, the stretch marks in these areas are gone forever.
- Chemical Peel – This procedure involves applying a specialized solution to the area of the body where stretch marks are found. The solution peels off the top layer of the skin and stimulates the production of new skin cells. As a result, the stretch marks fade away or become less noticeable. Sometimes, multiple treatments are needed to achieve optimal results.
- Microdermabrasion – It works much like chemical peeling by removing the top layer of the skin. However, instead of using a chemical, it uses fine crystal spray to blast the outer layer. As a result, dead skin cells are removed, and new skin cells emerge in their place. It makes the stretch marks less noticeable.
The machines used to perform laser stretch mark removal Dubai include;
- Pollogen Legend
Stretch Mark Removal in Dubai is a relatively simple procedure that doesn’t require a lot of pre-op preparations. You can drop into your surgeon’s office at the appointed time, get the treatment done, and leave the clinic the same day. There’s no overnight stay involved either. However, you’ll still need to take some precautions before the surgery which include the following;
- Keep the treatment area clean.
- Don’t consume aspirin or anti-inflammatory drugs because they result in blood thinning.
- Get all the lab tests done to ensure your suitability for the treatment.
Stretch Mark Removal Procedure
A stretch mark removal treatment is performed on an outpatient basis and usually takes around half an hour for completion. The procedure of the treatment depends on the technique your surgeon is using; however, it will roughly be in the following order.
- Your surgeon will first apply local anesthesia to the targeted area to eliminate any pain and discomfort during the procedure.
- Then depending on the technique, your doctor will carry out the required steps. In case of surgery, incisions at appropriate sites will be made to remove excess skin and tissues. For other techniques, the surgeon will work on top of the skin.
- The skin will then be bandaged and left to heal.
- If needed, the technique may be repeated.
Lola Ali Muhammad
Ms. Dalya Sager
Dr. Fazeela Abbasi MD
Nasim Rashidi Asl Bita
Stretch Marks Removal Benefits
Stretch Mark Removal Dubai has the following benefits;
- Smoother and better-looking skin.
- Minimal side effects.
- No downtime, in case of non-surgical treatments.
- Relief from excess skin in case of surgical treatment.
- The procedure is painless, efficient, and delivers permanent results.
- Treatment is known to boost self-esteem and confidence.
Stretch Marks Treatment in Dubai is usually a quick procedure and has a small recovery period. For surgical techniques, the recovery may be slightly longer. You’ll be good to go within a couple of days after the treatment. However, you may experience some of the following conditions before you recover fully.
- Redness, swelling, and bruising in the treated area.
- Slight pain and some discomfort after the treatment, which can be dealt with medications.
- Tightness or pulling sensation in the skin.
Once you have your stretch marks removed, your surgeon will provide you a thorough list of instructions on how to take care of yourself post-treatment. These instructions usually include:
- Take prescribed medications to relieve pain and discomfort.
- Limit your physical activities and avoid vigorous activities immediately after the treatment.
- Keep the wounds dry, in case of surgical treatment.
- Wear compression garments for the recommended period of time, in case of surgical treatment.
The results of stretch mark removal Dubai are usually permanent. If you take good care of your body after the treatment, the marks will definitely not return.
Stretch Mark Removal Dubai Price
The cost of stretch marks removal treatment depends upon the area, the condition of stretch marks and the treatment chosen. Therefore, it varies from one individual to another. On average, the laser stretch mark removal Dubai cost starts from AED 1575. You can consult with an expert to know the exact cost.
Schedule A Consultation
If you plan to undergo Stretch Marks Removal in Dubai, you’ll be happy to know that we’re offering initial consultations to all our patients. You need to fill the form below, and one of our representatives will get back to you shortly. You can discuss anything with our skin specialists—without any follow-up obligations. Stop waiting and book your consultation NOW!