Laser liposuction has become a quite popular treatment among men and women. It is a safer and cost-effective alternative to traditional liposuction. It is a minimally invasive procedure that involves using laser energy to remove the excess fat deposits and tighten the skin at the same time by stimulating collagen production. This procedure is equally effective for large and small body areas. Visit the laser liposuction cost page to know the exact cost.
Who is a Candidate?
You may be an ideal candidate for laser liposuction in Dubai if:
- If you have excess fat deposits in various areas of your body.
- You follow a healthy diet.
- Your weight is near to average or slightly above-average.
Laser Liposuction in Dubai can treat the following areas;
- Buttocks and hips.
- Chest area.
- Back rolls.
How to Prepare for the Procedure?
During your consultation, the surgeon will give you some pre-procedure instructions that will help you escape any potential side effects and can get you highly successful results. Some common instructions are:
- If you are a smoker, quit smoking a few weeks before the procedure.
- You should refrain from alcohol as well.
- You must stop using aspirin or other blood-thinning medications.
- Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water and other fluids.
Some risks are associated with laser liposuction in Dubai. However, these risks are temporary. Have a look!
- Risks linked to anesthesia
- Fluid accumulation
- Fat embolism
- Uneven fat removal
- The difference in skin sensation
- Burns from instrument
- The requirement of revision surgery because of unsatisfactory results
- Blood clotting
Suggestion -The onset of risks can reduce if you get the procedure from an experienced surgeon. So, choose a board-certified surgeon.
Laser Liposuction Procedure
Laser liposuction is performed on an outpatient basis, and it takes about an hour to complete. It uses heat from laser fibers at specific wavelengths to melt the excess body fat. The procedure steps for this treatment are:
- The treatment area is cleansed and marked. After that local anesthesia is administered for numbing the area to avoid any discomfort during the procedure.
- After the treatment area is numbed, a small cannula having laser fiber is inserted in the skin. The cannula is then moved back and forth delivering laser energy to fat deposits.
- The heat from the laser melts the fat cells, which are then drained away through the body's lymphatic system.
- Besides removing excess fat, the laser also boosts collagen production and tightens the skin resulting in smooth and contoured skin.
Laser liposuction is considered safe as there are no known risks involved. It is minimally invasive and there is zero downtime. Normal daily activities can be resumed immediately after the treatment..
Lola Ali Muhammad
Dr. Ken Arashiro
Ms. Dalya Sager
Dr. Fazeela Abbasi MD
Nasim Rashidi Asl Bita
Post Treatment Care
Your doctor will give you some instructions for post-procedural care that will help you in quick recovery. Some common post-procedure tips are;
- Wear a compression garment for the recommended time to minimize swelling.
- Use cold compresses to minimize discomfort and swelling.
- Take the prescribed oral and topical medications regularly.
- Start your regular physical activities as soon as possible because it will help in reducing swelling and preventing blood clots.
Laser Liposuction in Dubai is a safe and effective procedure. Have a look at some common benefits of the procedure:
- It is a minimally invasive and safe procedure as compared to traditional liposuction.
- The recovery is quick; you don’t even need a hospital stay.
- It is virtually pain-free and does not cause any severe discomfort.
- There are no serious complications associated with this procedure.
- It is performed using local anesthesia that minimizes risks of complications.
Laser Liposuction Results
You will experience the difference immediately after the treatment. The treated area will be tightened. The final results will become noticeable after several weeks or a few months after the procedure as remodeling of tissues is a slow process. The results of laser liposuction are permanent but only if you maintain a healthy lifestyle by following a proper diet and exercise regimen.
Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic® offers Laser liposuction treatment at a reasonable cost. To know more about laser liposuction in Dubai, fill in the online consultation form below. Our experts will assess your condition before undergoing treatment. You can also ask the surgeon about the cost because it can only be determined after physically examining and evaluating the patient. Sign up for a free consultation at our clinic now.