Due to substantial amount of weight loss, both skin and tissues become less elastic and less conforming. As a result, your buttocks may sag, causing hanging pockets of unsupported skin. It can be corrected by undergoing a buttock lift treatment in Dubai.
What is Buttock Lift?
A buttock lift can improve the shape and tone of your underlying tissues by removing excess saggy fat and skin, thereby adding a natural contour to the waist, hips and back of the thighs. Butt lifts are also performed in conjunction with other anti-aging procedures or as a part of a total body lift or a lower body lift.
How Much Does Buttock Lift Cost?
Buttock lift treatment can easily make your butt look attractive & perfectly shaped. On average, butt lift costs $4,802 or AED 17637. Visit the Cost page of Butt lift to know the exact cost of the treatment.
Are you an Ideal Candidate?
You may be an excellent candidate for buttock lift surgery in Dubai if:
- You have sagging skin and extra fat in the gluteal area because of drastic weight loss.
- You have dimpled, crinkled or flabby buttocks and upper thighs.
- You have lost significant weight and you are close to your ideal weight.
Buttock Lift Goals
Buttock lift surgery improves the overall appearance of your buttocks and body contours. It aims to:
- Make your buttock youthful by lifting it.
- Create perky and shapely buttocks.
- Make your butt tighter and smoother.
- Improve the proportion of your posterior area relative to the rest of the body.
- Create a more curvaceous body.
How To Prepare For The Treatment?
During your pre-op visit, our plastic surgeon will examine you physically and will guide you on what you can expect from the surgery. You will also be handed over a thorough list of pre-surgical instructions which you will have to follow. Some common instructions include:
- Avoid smoking and drinking as it can affect the healing process.
- Make alterations in your current medications according to the recommendations of the surgeon.
- Make alterations in vitamins and herbal supplements usage if you are taking any, according to the instructions of surgeon.
- Follow a recommended diet.
- Take all the prescribed medications.
How is Buttock Lift Performed?
A Buttock lift surgery in Dubai is performed on an outpatient basis. The steps of the procedure are:
- First, anesthesia is administered - the surgery is performed under general anesthesia.
- The next step of the procedure is making incisions. These can be made on various sites like in the waist, slightly below it, in the hips, groin or under the butt cheeks.
- After making incisions, required alterations are made which include removal of excess skin and re-positioning of underlying fat and soft tissues.
- Finally, the remaining skin is tightened and the incisions are closed.
There is a possibility of experiencing complications after getting the procedure of buttock lift treatment. Have a look at some of these complications:
- Blood clots
- Severe scarring
- Risks related to anesthesia
- Persistent pain
- Excessive blood loss
- Poor wound healing
- Saggy skin
- Unsatisfied end results
- Tissue death
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Cardia issues
- Pulmonary issues
- Hematoma or excessive bleeding
- Unfavorable scarring
- Change of skin sensation for a temporary or permanent basis
Suggestion – Please call your surgeon immediately if you feel unusual or experience any side effects such as those outlined above.
Dr Masroor Alam
Dr Gabriel Fernando Bonesana
Dr Thomas Colson
Dr Faisal Salim
Dr. Ken Arashiro
What are the Benefits?
A Buttock lift surgery, if done well by an experienced and board-certified plastic surgeon, has many aesthetic, physical and psychological benefits. Some of these include:
- Toning and lifting of your buttocks.
- Improving the entire appearance of your body by enhancing your silhouette.
- Giving natural and longer lasting results.
- Significantly boosting your self-esteem and confidence.
Non Surgical Alternate Techniques
The main purpose of non-surgical alternate techniques for buttock lifting is to improve the contours of the buttocks without surgery. Some of these non-surgical procedures include:
- Laser skin tightening – It uses laser energy to tighten the skin around the buttocks, and to stimulate the production of new collagen.
- Dermapen treatment – This treatment uses micro-needles to create micro-injuries on the treated area. Skin is tightened and new collagen is produced as a result.
- Radio frequency treatment – This procedure uses radio waves to shrink the existing collagen and stimulate new collagen production.
Buttock Lift Recovery
Buttock lift recovery varies from patient to patient depending on the extent and complexity of surgery. Most buttock lift recoveries follow a certain pattern which includes:
- Sterile dressing will be applied at your incision sites immediately after the surgery. They will be removed after a couple of days.
- The stitches will be removed after 7 to 10 days.
- In the initial few days of the recovery period, you may feel discomfort.
- Swelling and bruising will take some time to subside completely.
- You will be able to resume normal activities after about two to three weeks.
- Complete recovery may take few months.
Our plastic surgeon will give you some important post-surgical instructions that you will have to follow after surgery. Some general post-surgical instructions include:
- Wear a compression garment to reduce swelling.
- Avoid sitting for more than 15 to 20 minutes for about two weeks.
- Lay on your stomach for about two weeks.
- Avoid any strenuous activities for the recommended period of time. However, start walking as soon as possible, as it helps in improving blood circulation and reducing swelling.
- Take the prescribed medications.
Butt surgery is a surgical procedure that is used to reshape the butt or correct the traumatic and congenital defects and deformities that happen due to any problem. It is the best procedure for you if you want to contour the buttock area.
Following are the latest techniques used for butt surgery. Your surgeon will let you know which one is best for you to fulfill your desired goals.
- Brazilian butt lift
- Rotation flaps
- Dermal fat grafts
- Butt implants
You are a good candidate for this procedure if;
- You are in good health.
- You have the capability to get the treatment under general anesthesia.
- You are not a smoker or you can quit it for a specific time period.
- You don’t consume alcohol.
- You have realistic expectations from the results.
- You want to contour your buttock.
- If you want to get rid of the excess tissue, fat, and skin from the targeted area.
- You have the desire to maintain your healthy diet and exercise.
- You are passionate enough to get the exact benefits of the procedure.
The procedure depends on the chosen technique. However, some of the steps are common in every technique. Have a look!
- First of all, the required anesthesia is administered.
- The incisions are made.
- After that, implantation is performed. If the technique of fat grafting is chosen, then the fat is injected into the targeted area.
- The incisions are closed by using sutures and surgical tape.
The overall time period depends on the type of the procedure and the severity level of your problem. On an average, 1-2 hours are required.
Urine and blood tests are mostly required before the procedure. Furthermore, a pregnancy test is also recommended for the women. Our surgeons will guide you in the consultation session about all the pre-op requirements.
According to law, you need to be at least 18 years old to get this procedure done.
Just one session is enough to get desired results.
There is a possibility that you get results soon after the procedure. However, you may experience swelling after a few days of the procedure. So, you can observe the final results once the swelling fades away.
Yes, the results are permanent when you get butt surgery from an experienced and reliable surgeon.
Yes it is painful. That is why we administer anesthesia to ensure that you don’t feeling any kind of discomfort and pain. We will discuss this aspect with you in the initial consultation in detail. However, the pain that you will experience after the surgery, will be managed with the help of medication.
It only depends on you and the procedure you got. If you follow the postoperative instructions carefully, it will be helpful for you in fast recovery. The tolerance level also matters. Usually, people may go back to work within 7 to 10 days. However, in some specific cases, more time can be required.
Yes, the scars will appear as a result of this procedure but they wouldn’t be observable. Our surgeons perform the surgery in a way that less incisions are visible. Furthermore, we try to hide the scars in the natural creases and lines of your skin. With the passage of time, the scars will fade away.
Yes, the procedure is highly effective. You will get amazing results through butt lift surgery. You can get multiple benefits from this procedure.
Yes, the stitches will be made to close the incisions. Further, our surgeons will guide you in this regard.
The recovery procedure depends on how well your surgeon has performed the surgery and how well you have taken care of it.
Buttock Lift Results
The final results of the procedure, may take several weeks to become visible. Buttock lift gives shapelier, lifted and tighter buttocks. The outcome is long-lasting and you may not need to have a second session after some years.
If you have decided to get a Buttock lift treatment in Dubai, schedule an appointment for a free consultation at our clinic. We offer surgical and non-surgical treatments for butt lift and discuss the procedure with our plastic surgeons in detail. So, book your appointment now.