Cosmetic surgery procedures for enhancing the buttocks’ appearance have become significantly popular worldwide in the past few years. Brazilian Butt Lift, also known as Buttock augmentation surgery, is one such cosmetic procedure. It can improve your buttocks by making them firmer, bigger and well-contoured.
What is Brazilian Butt Lift?
Brazilian Butt Lift (BBL) uses a person's own fat to enhance the size and shape of the buttocks. Buttock Augmentation is considered an ideal option for those individuals who have naturally small buttocks or have lost volume and shape because of significant weight loss.
How Much Does Brazilian Butt Lift Cost in Dubai?
The average starting price of Brazilian butt lift in Dubai is AED 30,000 that may vary depending on the area and treatment planned. Visit the Brazilian butt lift cost page to know the exact cost of the treatment.
Who is a Good Candidate?
Buttock augmentation in Dubai is an ideal option for you if:
- Your butt is very small compared to your body frame.
- Your buttocks are too flat and they don’t have the shape you desire.
- The natural aging process or significant weight loss have made your buttocks lose their shape and volume.
- Your weight is stable and you are committed to a healthy lifestyle and diet regimen.
- You are physically healthy and you are not suffering from any severe health conditions.
- You have realistic expectations when it comes to the results of the surgery.
Brazilian Butt Lift Goals
The goal of Brazilian Butt Lift in Dubai is to improve the size as well as the shape of your buttocks. It is performed to bring the following improvements:
- Increase the shape of the buttocks.
- Make your buttocks tighter, smoother and shapelier.
- Improve the body contours by balancing your buttocks with your body frame.
What Are the Techniques Used?
Buttock augmentation surgery can be performed by using three different techniques. These are:
- Buttock implant surgery: This procedure involves the placement of implants in the buttocks to improve their volume and contour. (Dubai Cosmetic Surgery does not perform this procedure)
- Brazilian butt lift surgery: It is the procedure in which fat is taken from some other area of the body through liposuction, and is injected into the buttocks.
- Fillers Buttock Augmentation: This technique uses a specific injectable filler known as Sculptra, which adds volume and restores the shape of the buttocks.
During the pre-op visit, our plastic surgeon will guide you through the procedure, conduct a physical examination and explain the options. He will also give you some pre-surgical instructions to follow. Some of the common instructions include:
- Avoid taking aspirin, blood thinning and anti-inflammatory medications, as well as herbal medications.
- Avoid caffeine consumption.
- Make adjustments to your current medications and take the prescribed medications regularly.
- Follow the recommended diet regimen.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Brazilian Butt lift Dubai is performed on an outpatient basis, as explained below.
- First of all, general anesthesia will be administered.
- Then the surgeon will remove the excess fat from the thighs, lower back and abdomen with the help of liposuction.
- This extracted fat is then purified so that it can be transferred to the butt.
- Finally, your surgeon will inject the fat into the buttocks at specific points.
Specialist Plastic and Cosmetic Surgeon
Dr Thomas Colson
Dr. Ken Arashiro
Dr. Federico Di Francesco MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Benefits
It is a very effective treatment that has several benefits. Some of these benefits include:
- Giving your buttocks a well-rounded shape.
- Improving the curves of your waist and thighs.
- Improving your entire silhouette and making your body curvaceous.
- Brazilian buttock lift uses your own body fat and therefore, there is no risk of any infection.
- It requires less time for recovery and causes less discomfort and scarring.
- Liposuction from surrounding areas improves your body contours.
- It boosts your confidence and improves the quality of your life.
The recovery period after Brazilian Butt Lift is different for every patient depending on the type and extent of the procedure. Your buttock augmentation recovery can be like this:
- The recovery period is relatively long as the buttock area is used for physical activities like walking and standing.
- During the first few days of recovery, you will have more discomfort and pain.
- For the first 24 hours after surgery, you will be instructed to remain in bed and move your hands and feet only for improved blood circulation.
- Swelling and bruising will take a few weeks to subside completely.
You will be able to return to your work after about two weeks.
Good post-operative care is the key to a quick and smooth recovery. Our plastic surgeon will provide you with a thorough list of post-surgical instructions. Some tips that are important to follow for every patient include:
- Avoid any pressure on your buttocks and lie on your stomach for about two weeks.
- Wear the compression garment provided for about two weeks to alleviate the swelling.
- Take complete bed rest on the first day after surgery.
- Avoid sitting for long periods of time.
- Use the prescribed medicines as advised by the doctor.
Brazilian Butt Lift Results
You will see the results right away but the final results will become visible after the swelling subsides completely. The outcome of the procedure is permanent. However, in the case of a Brazilian butt lift, some amount of fat will be absorbed back by the body.
A Brazilian Butt Lift is the best procedure that allows you to get Kim Kardashian’s Butt. This procedure provides your buttocks the desired appearance along with an enhanced look. All you need is to follow the instructions provided by your surgeon and get the services of an experienced surgeon. This method is beneficial as it helps you achieve your goal of having a Kim Kardashian’s Butt with a very low rate of infection and improved contouring.
The results of the Brazilian Butt Lift last for a long time. They may last for more than the estimated time if you follow precautions properly. Also, you have to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle without indulging in the activities that lead you towards weight gain. Our board-certified surgeons help you in making your results long-lasting through their follow-up services and instructions.
If you are looking for a treatment that will improve the appearance of your buttocks, a Brazilian butt lift is the best option. We offer the best butt lift in Dubai with specialized staff and advanced technology. To discover more about the procedure, you can get a free consultation at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® by filling the given form.